Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/24/2005 8:17:05 AM EDT
I ordered a whole set of laminated furniture from Ironwood Designs. Can someone tell me about the metal band that I see above the PGon laminate and solid wood PG's? Do I need to locate one of these to mount my PG? Where would I find one, if needed?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:14:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Gunbrokers...guy called "cholagardens" sells them in 2 sizes $1.00  each. I had to laugh last night I saw one on a website for $15.00....what a ripoff.

Click Here
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:25:35 PM EDT
[#2]
btt

those on gunbroker are gone.........

Still my ??'s remain

anybody??

Beuhler??   Beuhler??
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Jeep!
I'll try and give him an e mail......
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#5]
did you email him...last time I talked to him he had a bunch......just because the auction was over doesnt mean he's out...email him.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:56:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I sent him an e-mail last night.....so far no response. I'll wait and see....... Thanks to you too OldTroop!
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:20:48 AM EDT
[#7]
He has a current auction on these now on Gunbroker

I bought some from him a few months ago, like new in cosmolene, parkerized.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 8:28:22 AM EDT
[#8]
He has 2 sizes....if you dont know which one you need just get one of each. Their cheap enough. Hes slow on the emails but he will get back to you. Ive bought a few thingss from him in the last couple of years...always worked out great.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#9]
for a buck ea I need to buy a few spares ... Only God knows why !!!

I'm truly Sick ... Please help ...

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Heads up on the Iron wood order.
Make sure you tell him to profile the Pistol grip for the metal cover. You have to tell him. It will take alot of work that you will need to do with a file or dremmel tool. Cheers Wardawg
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top