Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/23/2005 4:17:20 PM EDT
where is the thread that was tacked about joekin.......when he and andrew came in talking shit and getting busted lying left and right.....anybody know where it is??????????????????????
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:25:40 PM EDT
[#1]
It fell off the tack, so we can have people make new posts trying to stir shit up again.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#2]
OldTroop,
We will only post here to answer direct questions regarding and our products.  We will also help anyone out here that has an issue or problem with our company.  If you have a problem, let me know and I'll fix it for you.  Have a great day.

Joe
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
kythri....im not stirring up shit..I want to read the post again...is that ok with you?????????
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:55:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks mbsk01  thats the one. I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:43:49 PM EDT
[#7]
How about that? Joeken is still paying more attention to what is said about them than to improving their service to their customers. Why else can they answer a post within minutes of it going online on a site that hates their guts? Answer is they are sitting at their terminal with their face glued to the screen, waiting to see what people are saying. Pathetic!

OJF

P.S.  Hey Joe, has the Federal Trade commission contacted you guys yet?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:50:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
How about that? Joeken is still paying more attention to what is said about them than to improving their service to their customers. Why else can they answer a post within minutes of it going online on a site that hates their guts? Answer is they are sitting at their terminal with their face glued to the screen, waiting to see what people are saying. Pathetic!

OJF

P.S.  Hey Joe, has the Federal Trade commission contacted you guys yet?

yeah I thought they said they were leaving.  or was that just andy?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:23:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:27:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I locked Andrew's account because he couldn't seem to post without being disruptive.

<cough>What a loss.....<cough>
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:32:16 AM EDT
[#11]
So, does Joe pay to advertise here?  No, then why let him speak.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:54:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I agree. We know this is a dealer, and he will at some time inadvertantly or overtly attempt to stir up sales, ect. Every other known "dealer" is required to pay for the priveledge.....why not joeken?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:09:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree. We know this is a dealer, and he will at some time inadvertantly or overtly attempt to stir up sales, ect. Every other known "dealer" is required to pay for the priveledge.....why not joeken?

you must be completely jokin

I agree known dealer working on their "rep" to gain bitness, means they are trying to find new customers.

Man this sort of reminds me of that show The Dangerous Catch with the crab fisherman, they keep dumping out bait and getting nothing
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:19:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you must be completely jokin

I agree known dealer working on their "rep" to gain bitness, means they are trying to find new customers.

Man this sort of reminds me of that show The Dangerous Catch with the crab fisherman, they keep dumping out bait and getting nothing

I did say "attempt"  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:30:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:57:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

35 posts in 3 years is not a busy campaign.

No, but that it's like a train wreck and I bet for every person that speaks up there are 2 that will buy from Joe because they assume we are malcontents with nothing but hate in our brains.  

Negative press sells products too.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:58:58 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

35 posts in 3 years is not a busy campaign.

No, but that it's like a train wreck and I bet for every person that speaks up there are 2 that will buy from Joe because they assume we are malcontents with nothing but hate in our brains.  

Negative press sells products too.  

Wll, shit, if THAT's the case then Joken should be a BILLIONAIRE!  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I locked Andrew's account because he couldn't seem to post without being disruptive.

Damn KrinkFreak, I was just getting to know Andy and I was getting to the part where I ask him if He'd like to go camping with me, just the two of us.  With his account locked I might never get that chance.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#20]
I asked about the AMD and Eubanks receivers a few months ago without knowing the full history.  Joe contacted me via email asking me if I would like to try one of their receivers.  They have had an FFL for about 3 weeks, and an order for about two, so I'll call tomorrow to see where the order is at.  I need to get it prior to moving to Kalifornia in order to register it, and I leave 15 June so time is not on my side.

I got burned by the Gooch but if JoeKen is really looking to change their rep, then I'm willing to give it a shot.  I'll post an objective review about the transaction, whatever happens.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top