Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 3:09:36 PM EDT
They seem to be blowing everyone else away. They just posted 20 Rd AMD Mags on gunco.net for $5. I see my self buyng a couple dozen of these. Romanian Ak kits for $99 with FREE shipping. and the list goes on & on. I just hope things stay this way.
ETA I had to go back and make some changes. It seems like the batteries on my wireless key board are low so I was missing a few letters
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I here ya. Just ordered another yugo underfolder . I need to go back to Iraq just to afford my habbit.

Steve
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#2]

oh dear god why did I go look?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

oh dear god why did I go look?

At $5 each the mags wont hurt you that much its the kits that are killing me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#4]
What kits do you guys recommend for a AK novice like myself?  Of course I'd have to have jnewt or someone build it but what do you recommend: Yugo or Romy?  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What kits do you guys recommend for a AK novice like myself?  Of course I'd have to have jnewt or someone build it but what do you recommend: Yugo or Romy?  

For the romanians it might be cheaper just to buy a wasr. I would look into getting one of those Yugo's those underfolders are especially sexy. I believe there are also some more hungarian and polish kits coming in. You might be better off waiting for one of those since they are mostly like new.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Can you post the link?
YUP....I'm lazy...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Can you post the link?
YUP....I'm lazy...

You have to sign up as a www.gunco.net member to view the prodeal section but its free and easy. Heres the link if your already signed up www.gunco.net/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=11
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:50:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can you post the link?
YUP....I'm lazy...

You have to sign up as a www.gunco.net member to view the prodeal section but its free and easy. Heres the link if your already signed up www.gunco.net/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=11

Second link does not let us thru.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can you post the link?
YUP....I'm lazy...

Second link does not let us thru.

You have to be a member to view the pro-deals.  It's free, no pay to get in there.  Just one little exclusive benefit to being a Gunco member.  It's well worth it (Free)  to view the library info on building as well.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You have to be a member to view the pro-deals.  It's free, no pay to get in there.  Just one little exclusive benefit to being a Gunco member.  It's well worth it (Free)  to view the library info on building as well.

+1000 to Sang Run's comments, from another Gunco listee...  Hello Sang Run..

Anybody have a 20-rd AMD mag to weigh it? Just wondering how many I can order for the $8.95 for
10-lbs shipping price.

They're gonna make me broke yet....
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:40:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Give this link a try, its CF. Some of the shipping is free. The romy kit I received was better then VG. Just ordered another yugo underfolder and dont beleive that they charged me shipping.

www.centerfiresystems.com/lois.html
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top