Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2005 2:31:50 PM EDT
Saw a desire for a bipod in another thread that made me think about this.

What alternatives are their for the barrel-bipod on an NHM-91?  I hate the bipods on mine - the legs will always loosen up after a few shots, making the bipod useless.

Any better alternatives?
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 2:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
a RPK bipod might fit on it........or if you can find one for sale a RPD one will probably work as well, the legs on the RPD are 14 inches long, and are more sturdier then the the stamped out RPK ones, but I'm not sure if the clamp that is on it will fit over the barrel.  the commercial bipods I have seen, IMO isn't worth the money
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
If you want to sell the useless one email me....
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Check with Midwest Ordnance.  I bought a new Norinco bipod from them for my NMH-91 that I'm very happy with.  

I had to do a little bit of fitting to get it to fit the heavier barrel, but it was no big deal.  It's a quick release style, just like the ones that came with the rifle originally, but the legs are the rachet-stop style, so they won't fold up on you.

I think they were selling them on Gun List, But I'm not sure.  At the time, they told me thye had a lot of them.

Mine was $25, including shipping.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:29:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#5]
email sent
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top