Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2005 10:06:42 PM EDT
Any thoughts or opinions on the reviews on this page?  Do they jive with you guys experience?
AK Reviews
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 3:36:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, IMO Campy is a better judge to answer a question like this, but when I looked at my model AK they have it rated at 5 outta 10, based on one review, which to my mind ain't that great, considering most consider the SA85M AK-47 some of the better ones made......

Mike
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:55:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Some of the pro/con info is pretty helpful, but the numeric reviews seem a little funky, and a lot of the info is incomplete.

Hate to sound like a kiss-up, but I think there's better info on this site.

ETA- whoa, nevermind.  These guys are smokin the rock.  Compare the ratings on the SAR-1 and the ORF AK.  Anyone with a pair of eyes will tell you the ORF is one of the best AK's bouncing around the US today.. The SAR's are a good value for a dependable rifle, but fit and finish is sorely lacking. The SAR got a 7, the ORF a 5.  Put down the pipe and back away from the PC..
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:40:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 8:11:57 AM EDT
[#4]
That site is whack. They have a Romak 3 as a Chinese NDM-86. Not to mention numerous other errors. Nice try.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top