Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/14/2005 9:38:48 PM EDT
greetings all:
after having an AR for little over a year and noticing there was another whole side to this site, I went to a local funshow last weekend and bought a new? AK-47. not exactly what I wanted, but its a start.
It is a Norinco AK in hunting stocks. came with a 20 rd mag. no pistol grip and a one piece fore end stock. it has a rail on top for a scope which I thought was kind of nice. kind of bright wood on it.
now I have another mouth to feed once a week.. and that is good..
If all goes well, i'll get a super uber combat folding stock with the killer bayo later. But, it's an AK and i'm happy. could of spent the 300 bucks on something worse...

no questions yet,,, but then i only have 4 rounds threw it so far.. yup,, 4 rd's.. 3 for me and 1 for my 13 year old.. he loves it..
I was expecting a little more recoil, but it's a nice shooter.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:48:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:20:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup, that's it, Hunter type II.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:11:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Me too

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top