Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 6:05:40 PM EDT
Vector shipped it last week. I picked it up today. Excellent quality.

The receiver is marked "ITM ARMS CO CLEVELAND OHIO." I thought Vector used OOW receivers?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
It is.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:35:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Vector shipped it last week. I picked it up today. Excellent quality.

The receiver is marked "ITM ARMS CO CLEVELAND OHIO." I thought Vector used OOW receivers?

one in the same. Most people refer to the ITM as the OOW
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#3]
ITM makes the receivers and OOW heats treats them
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, one of these!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I also just got a Vector my first AK Underfolder , shoots great (240rds Wolf) soon as a little snow melts im going sight it in prone for 100yds . Im sure the rifle would prefer the mud and cold , but its owner dont . . So far I'm thrilled , it shoots crazy low when set at 100 , but that s/b easy to fix with front sight adjustment . CAN this adjustment be made w/ a bullet tip " like an AR 15 ? or is a spanner devise called for ? RL
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top