Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/13/2005 8:37:07 PM EDT
I have wanted an AK since I was in the Army and got to shoot one.
I want one for general plinking and just for FUN!
Who makes the best one? I was thinking of an underfolder or side folder but it doesn't matter all that much.
I just want to get a good one and I need the experts help.
I also have an AR15 that I want to trade for one.
Can anyone help me out here?
Thank you, Phessor

My AR15 for trade!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
in a couple months I'm going to host a building party in Tucson.  as soon as I get the house and get settled in

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello redhorseman, let me know when you are going to have a building party. I live about an hour and a half away in Globe and I would be interested in going
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got almost everything to do them but I just dont have a press or house to do it in, but that should change in a couple months depending on how long the loan proccess and escrow takes.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:20:43 PM EDT
[#4]
If you want one that much why don't buy one or get a parts set and have one built?  Piece of History Firearms can build you one in Tucson or possibly Derek at AZEXARMS in Gilbert.  You can call Akron Armory and get a parts set and take TheRedHorseman up on the build party in Tucson if you are near there.  I am in Tucson (Eastside) also.  Don't just give you AR away.   I don't need one as of now but I do know someone who is looking for a good deal if you are in Tucson.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top