Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/13/2005 8:14:25 PM EDT
I will call them tommorow to order one I just want to know if anyone has ordered from them receintly, and what kind of turn around they had?

THX
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:25:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Unlike JoeKen, OOW is upfront and honest. If you call them asking for current availability on their AK receiver, you can expect an honest answer. if they are in stock, and you order one, you will get it within a week.

OJF
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I have one on order and I haven't been called yet. It's been about a month.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:36:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, did you ask before ordering? I'v never had a problem with OOW, but then I always ask if it's in stock before I order anything. Joken on the other hand, will tell you it's in stock and that you will get it by UPS in 5 days. They'll still tell you that 3 months later after you ordered and paid for the item, and been waiting 3 months. OOW is an honest and upright company. Maybe a little overpriced on their products, but honest and upright.

OJF
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:17:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got off the phone with OOW. They have them in stock, I ordered some. They will be delivered to my FFL this weekend at the show. $10.00 transfer is the motts I tell ya.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top