Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/13/2005 7:12:44 AM EDT
I'm Rocklock just picked up a nice Vector underfolder , I've had a couple SKS's . But this is my first AK . I put 60 Rds through it yesterday . Let me ask a Question , My rear sight starts w/ an N then theres a "1", "2","3"...  ? Im guessing that the "N" is a Battle sight of sorts . BUT as this is a N.M. underfolder , I would like to ZERO at 100yds with the sight set on "1" . The "N" sight semms to be about equal to about the "5" on the tangent . It should just be a matter of  setting the rear sight to "1" and screwing the front sight down to raise impact of rds Right ? Clue me in on this "N" setting ????  my first impression of the thing is very good .  ROCKLOCK

(edited to say my top cover didnt come lose or "pop off" and It is an ITM receicer , is this the same as an ORF reciever ? 200 rds so far , also how can a person tell which country the "kit" is from?)
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:34:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow where did you find the ultra rare N.M. Underfolder?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#2]
WHERE ? .... at N.M. AK's Are Us ! Ya silly.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top