Posted: 3/13/2005 5:21:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:25:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:08:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:16:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We're OK.  None of our guys died, thank goodness.  I only got a little cut from my window which was blasted out during the explosion.

I'm glad your eye wasn't damaged.  Looks like it was a pretty close call.  Thanks for your service as a contractor.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:31:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Great photos!! Can we do something for them as far as a couple of ultimak scout site mounts?? I dont like to see anyone trust one of those cheap-ass reciever cover mounts... and with a scope on it? I think a Aimpoint or EOtech would be ALOT better... ALOT BETTER.  I dont have a problem contributing some money towards said Ultimak scout mount donations... Better to see them with the proper kit for the work at hand..

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I can see the need for as many guns as possible.
Thats a real nice atmosphere over there,how would everybody like to live like that in their backyard always?????
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top