Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/12/2005 4:52:17 PM EDT
Their stuff is so pricey, I wish the market was flooded with it again like a couple years back.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#1]
If the Russians could they would believe me.....
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:16:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:17:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont see it happening either.

The Russians dont export military weapon items to any civilian market anywhere, even where its 100% legal. Even if the Russian ban was lifted, I doubt we would see an influx of Russian parts.

All the stuff that makes it to the US now is either from a 3rd country like Bulgaria, Germany, Israel, etc or a grey market import/export. 99% of the stock sets you see for sale in the US are not officially exported from Russia. Some Russian customs agent simply looks the other way, while accepting a bribe.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top