Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2005 10:23:59 AM EDT
www.gunco.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4071&page=1&pp=10

We are getting a shoot  together in Nortern WV near the southwest corner of Pennsylvania.

Any of our brothers or sisters from here at AK47/AR15 are welcome to join in.

The details are strung out through the thread, but it's looking like the weekend of April 30th and there is camping as well as a couple of roasted deer courtesy of our friends in WV.  

The range is owned by a local FD and we offered them $100 as a donation to which they gladly excepted.  We're going to try and raise that amout a little more as well.

There are some pics of the facility as well.

Someone moved the pics, I'll get them back up!

Pics are back on our new pic host www.picyard.com/main/index.php.  Feel free to use the host as I already posted about that.

Link Posted: 1/4/2005 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to attend! I live close to Wheeling WV.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 11:59:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool!  Get in on the list or whatever you want to do.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump again just for the heck of it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 6:42:43 PM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'd like to attend! I live close to Wheeling WV.

No shit, I'm in Glen Dale.. This shoot is right in our back yards, I will be attending..
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 3:34:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 5:06:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Great!

If you don't mind take a minute to confirm it somehow with me or get signed up at Gunco and get in the thread over there.  

Campy, I know you're a member over there already, but not sure about who else is on both boards.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 8:55:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Hopefully I will get it meet some of you guys from here and I hope to make it to Bulletfest at least one day this year too.

The 2 guys down in WV organizing this are good people.  

Oh, and if you do get in the that post over on Gunco, be sure to ask about blowing Scubadvr's mega RV up with Tannerite.  

Hehe...

There's always Campy's S-10 too
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 11:33:14 AM EDT
[#10]

No shit, I'm in Glen Dale.. This shoot is right in our back yards, I will be attending..

Hey there neighbor hope to see you there! Wife works with some lady's from Glen Dale.

Link Posted: 1/5/2005 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#11]
As long as no conflicts come up between now and then I'll make my way over there. What's this about needing to be a member?  How much? Can I pay when I get there? Will there be pie at this event? If so, what kinds?
This sounds fun. Hope to make it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 5:43:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
As long as no conflicts come up between now and then I'll make my way over there. What's this about needing to be a member?  How much? Can I pay when I get there? Will there be pie at this event? If so, what kinds?
This sounds fun. Hope to make it.

No need to be a member at Gunco, but it does help if you post in the thread over there and yes,  you can donate when you get there.   we want a good gauge of how many will be showing up just to be prepared.

We're hoping to get a sponsor to give us a nice bulk discount on ammo as well for trade of advertising and sponsorship of the contest.  I think I have a line on that and we'll see.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Tag!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:29:36 AM EDT
[#14]
I would go, but it's just too far. I am a member there as well.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#15]
damn! that looks sweat! camping, shooting, cooked deer... maybe the next one could be in Idaho?? ;)

looks like fun guys. wish I could make it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:48:31 PM EDT
[#16]
There's a giant hand floating in the sky above the range.  What if that falls on you?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
There's a giant hand floating in the sky above the range.  What if that falls on you?

Run!    Hopefully if it rains the hand will help us out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Soooooooo-  It's a Benevolent, giant, floating hand.  That's much better.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Soooooooo-  It's a Benevolent, giant, floating hand.  That's much better.

Yes, it's on our side or it would not have posed for the pic.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Tagged again for those that haven't seen it.

We are a go for the weekend of April 29-30 with people arriving on Friday the 28th if they wish.

Thanks,
Orfshooter/SangRun
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:24:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top