Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/3/2004 7:38:56 AM EDT
I just got a scope mount for my AK, the kind that attaches to the side rail on the receiver.  It is a scope mount that has standard 1" rings, not the pic. rail.

I got it home and put a regular full-sized scope on it and don't like it.  The scope mounts way too far back to look through it comfortably.  I need some sort of compact scope if I'm gonna use this mount.  

I like the mount because it seems to have a very good solid lockup on the rifle.  I think it would be a pretty good mount with the right scope.

I hate junk scopes, but all I'm seeing at places like KVar are cheapies.  

Any suggestions, guys?  I want something decent, preferably between $100-$200 that will work with this mount.  

Thanks!  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top