Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/2/2004 7:10:43 PM EDT
To the board:
For the last couple of days I been messin with this rifle without a lot of good things happening.  First the sight had to be moved all the way over to the right to more or less center  on a target a lousy fifty yards away.
Also troublesome is the fact that the gun hold a magnificent three to four inches at fifty yards.
Are AK's ammunition sensitive, or do they generally shoot well or poorly with different ammo?
I've been using the Wolf steel cased stuff because it was available.  Is this stuff good or poor or mediocre.
This AK is a wasr10, and it shoots worse than a chinese example I had several years ago so far. Is it possible that a change of ammo will help it shoot a little better?
Thanks,
Kelly
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#2]
It seems like the Romanians are bad about lining up that front sight block.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#3]
wasnt there a sticky somewhere on how to fix a canted fsb ?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:02:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:03:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top