Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/31/2004 9:50:36 PM EDT
So I have bean waiting for a member to post some info on how to make tannerite, and low and behold he posts it in an area you have to PAY to view. He told everyone thet he would post it as soon as he worked out the mix, the post went for 6 pages, than suprise suprise he put it in BIYS I. Now if I want the mix I have to pay that crap board $20. I am so pissed right now, I could..............I could.................well I really couldnt do anything. I will sit here and cry for a while though.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:06:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:39:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:55:58 AM EDT
[#3]
No need to go to Goonz.nuts for info!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:06:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:38:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info Campybob. I do not like that site at all. Almost got burned bad buy Joeken and the staff. I did get some good deal on mags but all turned out O.K. in the end. The only reason I go there is because of the build it yourself info. I have got many good ideas from there, but hell if I am going to pay for it. Hopefully the BIYS forum here wil pick up, so I will never have to go there again.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Warhound,

Come over to Gunco as well as here for good info on Ak's and the Akfiles as well.

The info is all free.  The builders that used to be at Gunsnet went to Gunco and started their own.

Gunsnet still has the build info in their BIY forum that the members of Gunco worked hard to put together.

It's free at Gunco.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top