Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/30/2004 1:20:47 PM EDT
Anyone else here seen "Team America" yet?  

There's pleny of little plastic AKs that are actually pretty realistic.  Chinese Type 56s and even an SKS, along with lots of great shoot outs.   That aside the movie was extremely funny and I think most of you would appreciate it.  

I mean they blow up the eiffel tower and a big part of Paris and the pyrimids in egypt and kill tons of terrorists and Micheal Moore and the entire Screen Actors Guild (whome they renamed the Film Actors Guild, F.A.G.)  are shot or blown up and it's just great....

It's actually anti-everyone and attacks both pro and anti war sides equally and in very funny ways.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:31:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to see it,mainly becaue it pissed off Sean Penn!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:04:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, Sean Penn got killed good in it.    

It's really a pretty non-partisan film.  The creators of "South Park"  are known for never sparing anyone.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#3]
havn't seen it but i have seen plastic receivers that you can build AK kits on and they even accept magazines.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#4]
It was really really really good.  I caught the SKS and the really good ak clones.  I laughed so hard at some parts I almost hurt myself.

Go see it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:00:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
havn't seen it but i have seen plastic receivers that you can build AK kits on and they even accept magazines.

yeah, but these are marrionette sized!

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I remember them saying the dolls were 12" tall.  So that means they were about 6" replicas.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:22:53 PM EDT
[#7]
that means they were probably able to use replicas made for 12" action figures/collectibles like the original GI-Joe reissues and stuff.   That explains the detail.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top