User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 1:01:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
that means we get to kill him for sure, now! woohoo!!!!

new tape playing on tv now!

Campy,...NOW,,...THAT!.... is F'n FUNNY.

Bob

PS,..I hope they use "Carte Blanche" financing to get his ASS!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:36:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah. This might refire the passion for the WOT. That should mean increased support for the Pres. on Tuesday.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah. This might refire the passion for the WOT. That should mean increased support for the Pres. on Tuesday.

Except that Kerry tries to make it look like W doesnt care about capturing him.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But sKerry's an asshat .
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Somehow I still believe that our Spec Ops Guy's will have him in hand by Tuesday!..........I hope!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#7]
If Spec Ops troops take him out, and have no other option but to kill him, what caliber to you predict will kill him?

I'm betting 50% chance 7.62 Nato to the chin from 220yrds.
A 25% chance 3 5.56 Nato rounds to the chest when his cave/shed is stormed.
Or a 25% chance he is take out by .50BMG fire coming from a Humvee in an all out fire fight.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I bet either .50 from a distance, 5.56 if its up close.  Personally I think gut shooting him would be the best,  empty a Street Sweeper full of 00 Buck and Rock Salt into him and let him sit there and suffer for a while.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#9]
He'll be taken alive,probably severely injured but breathing.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I would like for him to take himself out. I would like the last thing that goes through his brain besides that 5.45 x 39mm from his Krinkov was that he should have stayed under that rock that he crawled out from.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I want see his ass dragged through the capital`s rotounda in chains, dead or alive.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:47:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I want see his ass dragged through the capital`s rotounda in chains, dead or alive.hr

That's more like it, but I'd rather this happen to him alive with the chains around his balls.  I'd also like to be the one to knock that dirty diaper off his head.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder how full Wafflehead's drawers would be if Bush devoted 1/100 the effort to canceling HIS next birthday as he has Bin Laden's?

Clinton had Bin Laden's head offered to him on a silver platter by the Sudanese and turned it down.  Funny Longface hasn't got anything to say about THAT....
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If Spec Ops troops take him out, and have no other option but to kill him, what caliber to you predict will kill him? hanceA 25% chance 3 5.56 Nato rounds to the chest when his cave/shed is stormed.
Or a 25% chance he is take out by .50BMG fire coming from a Humvee in an all out fire fight.

hr

If it's smalarms, probably 6.8mm SPC, since you can bet that anybody with ANY chance of laying a red dot on his head will be toting the newest and the best.

Of course it's probably more likely that he'll meet those 72 Virginians (a HELL of a good joke) the same way that Uday and Qusay did, namely by TOW missile... that's if he doesn't just eat a Hellfire or a GBU of some sort.

I just hope that his death is lingering, painful and humiliating.  Maybe he'll catch on fire and fall 1000 feet off of a cliff... onto Ayman al Zawahiri.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Just as long as there is 100% confirmation of his capture, so that those barbarian terrorists see for themselves without a doubt that OBL will pay for his crime.   And none of this long drawn out trial BS, he DOES NOT  DESERVE the rights on an American, he deserves death.  Capture him, display his face on the news for a day or two and kill him.  If the guys doing the execution want to get creative, that is fine by me, but keep it out of the news lest the Politically Correct faggots that seem to run the country complain about it.  Only when he is purged from this planet can some of us begin to put 9-11-01 behind us.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I hope that in his hasty retreat,he trips on the krinks sling,falls and lands ass first on the muzzle!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#17]
i want to stuff him and put him on display in the Smithsonian.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I have known all along that Osama was alive...you should have known too.

He's the Democratic nominee for President!

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:59:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I have known all along that Osama was alive...you should have known too.

He's the Democratic nominee for President!

Oh come one now. Dont you think thats stretching it just a wee little bit?

I honestly dont think that Osama would stoop quite THAT low!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:06:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Give him a sex change operation and place him in a Mississippi state correctional facility for men.

Problem solved.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Somehow I still believe that our Spec Ops Guy's will have him in hand by Tuesday!..........I hope!

You know, I heard someone at work mention that same thing - only they pointed out that the reason for it was that we already had him.

The news articles have made a big deal about noting his clothing isn't his usual camo stuff, and that he's not got his typical outdoorsy background, and he doesn't have an AK with him, like his videos usually do.

The dork at work claims that's because we're forcing him to make this video.

Add to that, that "breaking" news today said the video tape was dropped in a mailbox in an upper-class Pakistani neighborhoood, which OF COURSE shows that we dropped it there...

Asshats.

Then again, if it is true, check out the big brains on Bush...  =)
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top