Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/29/2004 10:29:50 AM EDT
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15143&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Spread it around if your're interested.  We need to do what we can to keep Kerry out of office or atthe least make his Presidency a short one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#2]
damn, he deleted it
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:50:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Content removed at the request of the author. Stay tuned for updates. Will re-open the topic when we have further info.

What did it say?

+1
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Basically they have a former Sec of the Navy who knows what's up with his discharge.

Here is the original post from Swiftvets that Chief made.

Okay, folks.

We got it finally. We have the Former Secretary of the Navy who stated, "Yes, Kerry did receive an Other Than Honorable Discharge".

Stay tuned for more...

Now to MAKE THE MEDIA AND CONGRESS LISTEN!

Go my brothers and sisters -- spread the news to everyone!!!!

- Chief

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#7]
My sentiments are that Kerry is/was a glory hound. I know quite a few vets having grown up in a
military family spanning from the revolutionary war to today. Not to mention my own service. Most of
them are very silent about their service. I almost got the whipping of my life for asking my maternal
grandfather about his service in WWI. But yet Kerry brags about being a hero.

I will not be surprised to find out he was given an other than honorable general discharge in addition to having
his clearance pulled. If the military wasn't such weiners about going after the active "inactive" reserves for
crap like he pulled he have finished his time at Leavenworth or would that have been Portsmouth?

He wasn't fit to lead while on Active duty and his actions since have shown the respect he has for his
fellow citizens. Of course he'd like to change that to subjects.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:01:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:27:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Campy this has been known for months, the problem is this, the records are sealed.  To release them without authorization from Kerry may well be a crime.  Getting to somebody to say on the record what they know likely isn;t so long as the information isn;t classified for national security purposes.  The issue is getting somebody to go on the record.  Quite frankly I've been telling people to shut their fucking mouths and stop speculating on things like this and let people work it properly, but no.......... everybody wants to talk about it.  This should have been done VERY quietly... why Navy Chief posted anything before it was a done deal is beyond me!  I'm chalking it up as they are amateurs when it comes to politics, but this was handled poorly.  Now I do think what that man did was simply amazing, he has shown a tenacity beyond belief and he should be commended for that... but he may have KO-ed his own efforts.

I feel the same way that Chief should have kept it under wraps for now.

It looks like Chief is trying plan something for Sunday in DC.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top