Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 2:06:13 PM EDT
I have seen pictures of the global trades underfolder. I belive the person who posted , bought it at a texas gun show. I live in MI, do you guys know if I can call global trades and order the underfolder ? If so is there a wait to get them, or do they have them readey to ship? I will probably call them tommorow. I was just wondering if any of you guys have ordered , if so how much$, and how fast did they ship it.  thanks
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:22:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I talked to the owner of Global, I think his name is Ron, at a gun show in Houston this past weekend.  He said that all of Global's current production is going to fill distributers' orders.  I got one from Global and it has been good, but if I were you I think I'd buy direct from Vector and have them ship to a local dealer.  That way, you save on sales tax and distributer + dealer markup.  My bud ordered two and the wait is about two months.  Maybe things will calm down a bit after the Nov. 2 if things go our way.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top