Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/28/2004 10:05:19 AM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://conservativevoice.blogspot.com/

Thursday, October 28, 2004
John Kerry's Dishonorable Discharge
Through a very reliable source, I received a copy of the following e-mail to Sean Hannity asking his help in exposing the truth about John Kerry's discharge papers fromteh US Navy. The author is a retired former Navy lawyer and he references the former personal lawyer to then Secretary of the Navy J. William Middleton.

If these two gentlemen can shed light on the truth of John Kerry's record, then the American people have a right to know.

Subject: Fw: THE JIMMY CARTER LEGACY CONTINUES

Sean,

I was on active duty as a U.S. Navy lawyer when all of this was going on some 25 to 30 years ago, and so was Mark F. Sullivan, who at all relevant times was the personal lawyer to J. William Middendorf, then the Secretary of the Navy. We remember.

We are trying to break this absolutely true story nationwide, i.e., Fox News, C Span, and hopefully all the major networks. We are positive that John Kerry was one of those dishonorably dismissed from the Navy for collaborating with the Viet Cong, after he was released from active duty but still in the Navy, and for a totally unauthorized trip to Hanoi. He later got an "honorable" separation in 1978, some 12 years after joining the Navy, under President Carter's "Amnesty Program" for draft dodgers, deserters, and other malcontents who fled to Canada and Holland, among other places, to avoid military service to our country.

This is why he has refused, and continues to refuse, to release all of his Navy records: they reflect that he was Dishonorably Dismissed from the United States Naval Service. If they do not (which they do), he would have released them to the public. Again, he has not done so, because he well knows that the truth would kill his challenge to President Bush.

Sincerely,
DONALD L. NELSON
CAPT, JAGC, USNR
(Ret.)

Let's hope this story continues to develop.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Whether his discharge was dishonorable or honorable on paper, he dishonored veterans and his nation with his activities after he got home.

You know, even Queen Bitch Jane Fonda eventually apologized for her anti-American support of North Vietnam.

When is John Kerry going to apoligize???
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:07:41 PM EDT
[#2]
StolenHonor.com new videos released from swiftvets.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:48:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I dunno, I think if he really were dishonerably discharged the Bush camp would have found out and exploited it.   Reliable source or not, you can't doubt that the Bush team has had all sorts of skilled researchers looking for anything that can be used.  

Do you really think this sort of thing could be hidden from the president of the United States?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, it coulod be hidden as a serviceman can only release his own records much like FBI file unless there is crime and it is needed for some reason and a judge says so.

Bush might know, but he cannot comment on it.  

The scuttlebutt is Kerry fell under the amnesty act that Ford put tyhrough and then Carter actually signed off on.  I might have my facts a little skewed on that.

Anyway, it seems the amnesty coverd Kerry and he got a better discharge out of it.  The problem is he wasn't a deserter or draft dodger, he was guilty of treason fro colluding with the NVA in Paris.

If he did have a bad discharge and he is running for Pres this is unreal!

John Kerry has not signed the form 180F to release all his records and no one knows his real discharge or his Navy files on his activiity while still and Naval officer in the VVAW as well as the Paris meeting.

Check out http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/  for more info.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:18:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I was reading on swiftvets about some stuff and it seems his discharge was an honorable one. Seems like he was sent home because he was awarded 3 purple hearts. Somehow that entitled him to a free ride home so he could talk down about the war and throw his metals away. I can't beleive someone like Kerry was even able to get this far. Only reason he is winning...yes winning. Is because of uneducated people who hate Bush because of what he is doing in Iraq. Which is working..and there is a plan to get out. But noone seems to care...they just hate Bush. I will hate to see what happens if Kerry gets in.

It appears OH, PA, and FL will decide it. Bush has WAY more states...but they aren't ones with high electorial votes. Damn those CA liberals and their 55 electorial votes!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:13:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Funny.. I know a bunch of veterans that are voting for Kerry....

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:06:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Who?  Viet Cong veterans?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:08:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Who?  Viet Cong veterans?

Good one.

Sadly, its also probably pretty accurate.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You must be proud.

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41106
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:01:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't know what to think.   I have read so many of the FBI surveillance documents posted on the web about Kerry and the Vietnam Veterans Against the War.  Supposedly the VVAW had two meeting in which Kerry was present where they voted to assassinate 6 Senators (one being Strum Thurmond), and many of the organizers of the VVAW were members of the groups with radical ties to the Black Panther Party, Students for a Democratic Society, Weathermen (Weather Underground), and various Communists affiliations.  How can this person be elected to the presidency?  Manchurian Candidate if there ever was one.

Kerry states that he left the VVAW prior to the two votes on the assassination of Senators, but the FBI files and statements by members of VVAW show that this is a lie.  

Kerry's discharge is clouded by the fact that even the documents on his website are new "copies" which were issued at a later date than he would have been discharged.  He stated that the originals were misplaced or destroyed.

It is believed his discharge was upgraded after Carter granted amnesty to all deserters and those who had received less than honorable discharges for misconduct during and after the war.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not going to take sides, but it does seem to me that the people most qualified to talk down a war are those who have fought in it.  

I don't know the full details of Kerry's anti-war activities, but I will say on his behalf that the Vietnam war was a very protestable war.   It was not the "good fight" and I don't see any problem with speaking out against it, nor is speaking out against a war automatically a betrayal of those who fought or are fighting in it.   Sometimes it's the best thing you can do for them.  

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Yep.. Giant Douch or Turd Sandwich....You decide Teusday...

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:06:11 AM EDT
[#14]
JOHN KERRY"S DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE

Has he been hanging around Bill Klinton and his skanks again?????????

Oh, and his DD214 RE Code isn't good either (I hope)

archer2
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:43:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm not going to take sides, but it does seem to me that the people most qualified to talk down a war are those who have fought in it.  

I don't know the full details of Kerry's anti-war activities, but I will say on his behalf that the Vietnam war was a very protestable war.   It was not the "good fight" and I don't see any problem with speaking out against it, nor is speaking out against a war automatically a betrayal of those who fought or are fighting in it.   Sometimes it's the best thing you can do for them.  

Out of politeness.......how does your above statement relate to the shit eating commie traitor kerrykommie?

If you are"not going to take sides"why in the fuck would you say...."...but I will say in his behalf..."

And please,which combat unit did you serve with in Vietnam?Since you are refering to Vietnam as being ".....very protestable....."(WTF?)..I do not understand how activly aiding your countries enemy in time of war with our soldiers in the field dying by the thousands......."PROTESTING"......When will you graduate from Jr.highschool?

Do you live in Madison Wisconsin?

Are you john kerry?

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Umm, you didn't have to be there to realize that the Vietnam war was a mistake.   Every little detail of history supports it, plus practically every account of the war from the people who were there supports it too.    Ever read an account from the Vietnam war by a soldier who thought it was anything less then a total clusterfuck?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Amongst my flying duties....At a tender "age", I was an elite  Wing's Executive Officer, the boss was an O-6, so the "hits" were "heavier", during that "era".....I coudn't begin to imagine an "Officer" NOT being slammed down, HARD, for his conduct....It NEVER happened in the 1st SOW( 1988,to 2004) , to that, I can attest., with all honesty.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top