Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 3:02:02 PM EDT
Has anyone ever counted the "clicks" it takes to wind up their Chinese 75rd drum to get get it ready to shoot...or do you simply just tighten till it feels correct?

the few times that I've used mine I wind it 13-15 "clicks" and it works very well

Thanks all!!!

Russell
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I've just gotten a feel for mine over the years. It has always worked so I must be doing it right. I would rather not wind enough then to fuck it up over winding it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I wind mine about 20 clicks... That's about it's limit.  I try not to go till it has no more wind but, I'v had a couple of occasions where I had to stop and wind it as the mag failed to pick up another round...

Sly
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn I only wind mine about 7-8 times and it feeds fine. There is also not much pressure to realese after the mag dump.. I hate pushing in that button under high pressure..
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#4]
3 1/2 turns.... Works great!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:45:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
3 1/2 turns.... Works great!

I used to have the directions for mine but it said 3 to 4 full turns.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top