Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/24/2004 3:10:44 PM EDT
Does the Ohio Ordinance reciever have all the correct dimples, I know it has the magazine well dimple, but does it have the X, Y, Selector, Feed Ramp, and trigger bumps as well?....

Does the AK-47 have the bumps at the trigger to, or is that just the AK-74?....

Does anyother brand of reciever have all the dimples?....

Does anyone have any of the new Horn recievers Joeken has, and is there any pictures?....

Are the actual millitary AK-47's have scope rails or is that just the AK-74's, if they do have them what style would be correct for a Russian, what style would be right for a Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, or Bulgarian?....
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Selector,

it works just fine. again, commie examples vary by model and country of origin.

I know they work but do they have the little dimple below the selector like the real AK-47's do?....

Feed Ramp,

the feed ramp of a stamped akm/ak74 is on the trunnion, not the receiver.

Maybe I misspoke thats just what I heared other people call it, I mean the dimple forward of the magazine well on the bottom....

Does the AK-47 have the bumps at the trigger to, or is that just the AK-74?....

templar can state with more authority than i, but i believe the ak74 started the floor hump.

So do the AK-47's produced after the introduction of the AK-74 also have the hump or is it excluseive to AK-74's?....

Does anyother brand of reciever have all the dimples?....

the new bulgarian ak74 clone does.

So where can I find that, and is the reciever available seperatly?....

Are the actual millitary AK-47's have scope rails or is that just the AK-74's,

afaik, the optic rail made its' entrance on the world stage with the ak74 in afghanistan sometime in the 1980's. no one has been able to tell me with any certainty whether this was a field expediant alteration or an issue modification.

needless to say, it worked so well that nearly all modern kalashnikovs come with the optic mounting rail as standard equipment.

So do modern AK-47's have the rail or is it exclusive to the AK-74?....
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top