Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/20/2004 10:38:24 AM EDT
If were to get a cetme with a plastic stock on it and put on the tapco wooden stock wuld I need other compliance parts to make it legal?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think so. They come with either the wooden stock or the plastic. I've heard the plastic stocks suck.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:54:31 AM EDT
[#3]
The wood version cost $50 bucks more and tapco has wood stocks+ for $20.  Figuring the wood stocks aren't US,  I just was curious.  How many US parts does a cetme need?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#4]
The CETME has the US hammer, trigger, sear, secondary sear, cocking handle and pistol grip on a wood stocked version.  That makes 6.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Remember to count the imported parts first, and make sure the rifle has no more than ten.

Harlan
FAC
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:02:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I sold my CETME and still have accessories for one if any of you guys are interested.  I have a flash hider in new cond, 2 bayo lugs, one with the cleaning kit tube, mags w/mag carriers, a G3 type web sling, sight tool and more.  Email me if interested!    
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top