Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 4:32:03 PM EDT
It's truly amazing how soon they forget.  I remember when I was a member of that board and they tried to get Gary Gucciano to build them a limited edition AK.  I know the main reason they have never had their own AK was because the gooch was never capable of it building it, and second because bowcunt did not have a large enough profit margin.

Anything to screw them out of their money, right David ?

Shut yer cockholsters!  You will get a special edition AK when I say you will get one, and not until I make enough money on the deal!!

---------

bluedog
Banned from the Roadhouse! Team AK-47.net 07/04
Trader Rating: (1)

Guns Network
Silver Contributor  Why don't we get a Members Only Special Edition AK?

I know we have a strong build it yourself presence here, but I would like to see one of our sponsors offer a special AK Build at a good price to forum members. It could be tied to site fundraising and maybe we could all vote on the configuration. I'd like a historically accurate AK-74 side folder with laminated wood and a proper bayonet, and I want to pay about $499. I know what parts cost, and know someone can make money on a nice rifle at that price. Especially if a few hundred were pre sold.

---------

Guns Network Staff
Site Administrator
Trader Rating: (105)

Guns Network
Platinum Contributor  

We have tried to do this TWICE before and each time the people building FAILED to give us answers we needed.

Right now we do have two companies looking at this but before anything can happen we have to have them answers. Lets just say that both of them are working on it much harder then the two previous folks.

Guns Network Staff

----------

MAKOwner
No longer an MAK Owner, oh well.. & Contributor 04/04
Trader Rating: (1)

Guns Network
Bronze Contributor  

What's funny is the much smaller AK board on AR15.com has had two different runs of special edition AKs made for them, newest one is a sidefolder AK74 I think. Made by Ohio Rapid Fire.

MAKOwner

----------

The sooner they leave guncunts.nutz and see the light, they will have a chance to get a limited edition AK.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Actually that last post was mine, I started to type something asking who's going to build it, all the good manufacturers like ORF got run off, leaving gunsnet stuck with weasels like Joekin and no special edition AKs, but I figured it'd get deleted or if I got particularly loud get myself banned...  There's actually nothing "funny" about it....

Myself I still hang around there since it is a very active board with tons of good users and info, trying to ignore blowhunts antics and avoid Joekin, probably like most of the people there...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:12:17 AM EDT
[#2]
hey, any chance of an original ak-47/akm model? or is that too far in the future? that's what i'm hoping for at gunnutz...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:21:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Actually that last post was mine, I started to type something asking who's going to build it, all the good manufacturers like ORF got run off, leaving gunsnet stuck with weasels like Joekin and no special edition AKs, but I figured it'd get deleted or if I got particularly loud get myself banned...  There's actually nothing "funny" about it....

I think you're going to get locked soon. Mentioning Arfcom AND ORF in the same post? That's just asking for it...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:34:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:28:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:40:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Still there.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:48:54 PM EDT
[#9]
They should invest in a hooked on phonics lesson plan, first.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#10]
stilling rolling
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:00:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
hey, any chance of an original ak-47/akm model? or is that too far in the future? that's what i'm hoping for at gunnutz...

Buy a  SAM7 Classic.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:47:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like Jack-off-en" is trying to get some of the business.  Won't be long before David Thornton gets his dickgrabbers in there for some money.....Shut yer cockholster boy!!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top