Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 5:47:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#2]
That is bad whenever fellow vets say things like that. Especially when it is documented and everything you say is proved wrong. And what is sad is that he may win. Bush is a leader...he has had some flukes but I don't wanna find out what happens if Kerry gets in.

lol

"I remember spending Christmas Eve of 1968 five miles across the Cambodian border being shot at by our South Vietnamese allies who were drunk and celebrating Christmas. The absurdity of almost being killed by our own allies in a country in which President Nixon [sic] claimed there were no American troops was very real." - John Kerry

-- President Nixon, of course, did not assume office until January of 1969.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
John Kerry is the biggest fuckin' liar i have seen since Bill Clinton....

This guys picture is in the War Remnant museum in Ho Chi Minh city,
AS A WAR HERO!!!  For The communist North!!!

Pure, Plain, Truth...

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Think there are still Millions of people who support Kerry even after all of this
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:44:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn, that's gonna leave a mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:39:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:46:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:41:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm a member of swiftvets and a contributor.  They have a decent forum and they all post lots of links of news stories and facts.

They are awesome and I even made a large Swiftvets window sign for my truck.

I cannot wait to see Stolen owner on the 23rd now that Sinclair is going to run it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top