Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 9:39:10 PM EDT
OK, I've talked my brother into the idea that he needs an AK.  HE's in Phoenix and I'm not.  Are there any particularly good stores/dealers he shoul dseek out.  Particularly interested in
non-Romak AK74s.  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:28:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:39:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Campy if you ever make it out this way I'll buy you a beer. Don't know if the Green Dolphins around but im sure the yellow pages could tell us.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey Campy if you ever make it out this way I'll buy you a beer. Don't know if the Green Dolphins around but im sure the yellow pages could tell us.

Me too if you ever make the Phoenix area. As for AK clones at dealers, I always buy them over the internet because their a hell of alot cheaper. Maybe try Bear Arms or Scottsdale Gun Club  in Scottsdale. They may have a couple WASR10's.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info.  Redbone, what dealer do you use to transfer?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:10:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Here you go.  Prescott, AZ.  He can drive there in just a couple of hours and pick up a no-ban WASR-10 with all the evil features, mags and ammo all at once.  J&G is the place to go.  WASR-10

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:44:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info.  How does the quality of the Romanian compare to others?  Will he be able to pay for and take the rifle home the same day?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:10:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Here you go.  Prescott, AZ.  He can drive there in just a couple of hours and pick up a no-ban WASR-10 with all the evil features, mags and ammo all at once.  J&G is the place to go.  WASR-10

damn thats one fine looking rifle, love the laminated stock.  and its only a 3 hour drive from me, hmm buy or build, buy or build........
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:18:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info.  How does the quality of the Romanian compare to others?  Will he be able to pay for and take the rifle home the same day?

If he is an Arizona resident with drivers license he can have the gun in 20 minutes or less.  I buy firearms from them all the time.  He should call before he goes and make sure they have them, but in my experience the go to guns shows with pallets of rifles.  Of course with their prices they sell them all.  If he wants an inexpensive and fun pistol he should pick up a Bulgarian Makarov while there.  Better tell him to jump on it while he can as the election is a bit over 2 weeks away and if Kerry is elected it will be the end of all of these.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:05:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info.  Redbone, what dealer do you use to transfer?

Try AZexpert Arms for a hassle-free transfer. They're in Chandler.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:18:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Try AZexpert Arms for a hassle-free transfer. They're in Chandler.

+1 for this!
Derek will treat you right, and get/build you what you want.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:39:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the help guys!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top