Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/12/2004 10:31:25 AM EDT
This is a quick question for anyone at ORF that is qualified to answer.

Does ORF offer any kind of an incremental payment plan to purchasing customers? I'm really jonesin' for a 5.45 Krinkov but can't afford to drop the 1K all at once. Is there any way a payment plan could be structured over time?

The only reason I post this on a public forum is I know others are interested in if there is such a plan. I'm sure if such a payment method was offered business would increase as well because people could have their guns quickly and pay in chunks.

If not, that's okay too....I'm just curious though...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you mean a lay-a-way??
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#2]
OMG...i would be even more broke then i am now if they had soemthing like that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I was thinkin' either a layaway or a related payment plan...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#7]
"ORF-Turning Plowshears into Swords Since 1999."
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You know... I really should live better than I do... even at what I make... its people like Todd and Mike that keep me down... screw Whitey!  Down wit da man!

You sound like a whiney Liberal.  Be a man and take responsibility for your actions.  You want the guns and can't help yourself.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:53:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Where's my public assistance to buy more guns?

Now theres a good idea!! Maybee I'll go to the welfare office and see if they can support my habit??
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:03:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Where's my public assistance to buy more guns?

Now that was funny!

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:16:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#15]

a car...i'll save towards.
From the looks of your S10 you either aint saving or are getting a Farari in the future.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Guys,
We do have a few things to offer in this area.

Lay-a-way     15% down paid in full in 60 days, cancel fee 10% (open to anyone)
Financing      90 days same as cash, credit goes through American General (Ohio residents that come to store)
                  180 days same as cash, costs 2% of sale amount, goes through AG (Ohio residents here too)

Now we could start a deposit system if you guys are serious.  You send payments in, we can do like a 6 month statement or something, when you get to whatever amount and decide to use it you can.  There would be NO interest gained, and no prices held.  When you decide to use your deposit whatever the sales price is at that time is what you pay.

LMK and we can get to work on this if you want.

Todd@ORF

I rarely if ever pay for a gun in full. The few times I do is Christmas, when I ordered a 16" Fal carbine from ORF, and around my birthday. Usually that happens because I have a little extra hanging around. Most of the guns I buy at local shops I pay off over 60 days. These are all guns in the $350 to $500 range. You guys have some really nice guns but most of them would cost me 2 weeks pay after taxes or more.  

I too would be interested in a layaway program.
I have you charge my card every month towards the future purchase of one of your guns. I know of a shop in Indiana that does the same thing. Doesn't matter what the gun is you can pay for it over a year. You don't get the gun till it's paid off. In your case it may be easier, being a manufacturer, since you would not have to have a serial number gun assigned to the account.    
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:57:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Guys,
We do have a few things to offer in this area.

Lay-a-way     15% down paid in full in 60 days, cancel fee 10% (open to anyone)
Financing      90 days same as cash, credit goes through American General (Ohio residents that come to store)
                  180 days same as cash, costs 2% of sale amount, goes through AG (Ohio residents here too)

Now we could start a deposit system if you guys are serious.  You send payments in, we can do like a 6 month statement or something, when you get to whatever amount and decide to use it you can.  There would be NO interest gained, and no prices held.  When you decide to use your deposit whatever the sales price is at that time is what you pay.

LMK and we can get to work on this if you want.

Todd@ORF

Teh 15% down and pay off in 60 days sounds fair to me (ummm I wonder what I could get now....)
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#19]
15% down and full payment in 60 days sounds great to me.  I'm a college student so money can be tight from time to time and I am always in favor of lay-a-way plans.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Might just have to get one of those ORF Krinks now.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:30:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Drobs, how the hell do you have extra money around Christmas!?!  My kids ensure I am dog dick broke that time every year.

Todd...you are an evil man.  Please sign me up for your  firearms assistance plan.  Will you take gov't cheese and apple juice on the barter system?  How about giving me $.33 on the dollar for the use of my sunshine card?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:04:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Question:  Could a guy put down a deposit on a SBR Krink (say 50% down) and get the SBR paperwork started and make payments while waiting for paperwork approval at the same time?    What is the present timeframe  for SBR approval?   A short Krinkov with folder is just about the baddest weapon going IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Drobs, how the hell do you have extra money around Christmas!?!  My kids ensure I am dog dick broke that time every year.

Todd...you are an evil man.  Please sign me up for your  firearms assistance plan.  Will you take gov't cheese and apple juice on the barter system?  How about giving me $.33 on the dollar for the use of my sunshine card?

Grandma is still around.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top