Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/10/2004 4:05:28 PM EDT
Well I was going to post some pics of my AK pistol build to show some progress, and maybe inspire some more people to go out and build them. So I went to upload some photos and low and behold I no longer have controll of my pics, cant even delete them from my galleryho
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
You can delete them from your gallery.
Had to play around a bit with the onscreen options,
but eventually I got mine off their server. Keep trying, it's possible.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You can delete them from your gallery.
Had to play around a bit with the onscreen options,
but eventually I got mine off their server. Keep trying, it's possible.

Good for you.  I saw this coming a few months back and cleared my gallery then.  I now use photobucket  

I just wish I had cleared my profile of any information when I had the chance.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:35:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I used Imagestation.com until the cracked down on linking the pics from other websites.

Then I moved to Free Picture Hosting and paid $1.99 a month to host as many pictures as I want and they have a ton of bandwidth.  Plus, the site has yet to go down.  

But then I was going to move my pics to my ARFCOM photo server space but they sent me an e-mail telling me my account with them is now worth $3.99 but they will still only charge me $1.99.  And being the bargain hunter I am, I am sticking with them because if I ever have to go back, I would have to pay $2 more.  

Arrghhh!   The options!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#6]
How about your internet provider(ISP)?  I got 10 free megabites of storage with my account.  You can use it to store files or build a webpage or whatever.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top