Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/8/2004 2:11:14 PM EDT
Almost ready to paint my underfolder when I noticed it doesnt  fold up correctly with the selector in place. I have a OOW receiver and a romanian underfolder kit. It will fold up with force but it rides up on the selector  it  shifts the stock to one side and rubs my handguard. Is there something I am leaving out? Everything else functions perfectly, rear trunion lines up perfect with rails. Action is smooth as silk. It almost seems the selector hole should be higher  then it would lock up right and I think it would fix the dustcap not lining up with the selector as well. Has anyone else had similar problem?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:41:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear about your troubles CZ75.

I don't have an underfolder nor do I have a build on a OOW receiver, but IIRC I've heard some probelms about the dust cover leaving a gap....

Here's a BTT so perhaps someone more knowledgeable will stumble across your post.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top