AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 8:07:24 PM EDT
?

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You would have to change out the rear trunnion and mill the hole for the buttstock support pin with an elongated cut on each side.

You may be able to special order your SEAK II with an underfolding stock.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
What? Other than removing the correct side folding stock and support trunnion to drill through both receiver sides to install an inherently less stable and incorrect down folder from, I suppose, a Polish kit? Not much. But why?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:21:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:14:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You would have to change out the rear trunnion and mill the hole for the buttstock support pin with an elongated cut on each side.

You may be able to special order your SEAK II with an underfolding stock.

That would be nice.
If I end up with an AK, I like the underfolder design and was looking at the Atlantic Arms version.
If I could get an AR15.com Special Edition in that configuration, I'd be really  happy with that!
This is the place to get answers, so I asked, and you guys came through.  Thanks.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top