Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 2:19:39 PM EDT
I've sent them two inquiries so far: one about the availabliity of hi-caps for my Saiga .308 and one about the adjustable sights on their Biathlon Basic .22.  Both replies were exactly 4 words long.  The second one basically said RTFWS, after I had already told them I could not find the info I wanted on their Web Site.

It's like they don't want new business.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#1]
From the "what's new" section of their site:

3) High Capacity Magazines for my Witness Pistol?
The following calibers are on order with Tanfoglio: 9mm, 40sw, 38 super, 10mm .... 45acp max by frame size is 10rds

4) High Capacity Magazines for my Saiga Rifle?
The following calibers are on order with Izhmash: 7.62x39, .223, .308

5) When will the high Capacity magazines come in and what will they cost?
We can not answer this now, but we have put the items on order.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:28:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, they put that up a week after that particular email.  Their respone to my email was:"on order from Russia".  That's it, nothing else, even though I asked about price, size, and delivery date.  They did not even acknowledge the existance of those questions.

Their response to my email about the .22 was: "all info at www.eaacorp.com".
But not to the detail I was requesting.  Which is basically what I told them in the first place.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
It's hard to type in broken English.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think they do not want your business, they are the only importer of Saiga's, and are just tired of customers asking the same questions. I can't say I blame them.

However, they should of had a better handle on the mag. situation, so it would not of gotten to the point it is now. Everyone wants this stuff and they do not have it to sell !

At least you received a reply. If you want to see  them get upset, ask for 8 rd. mags for a saiga 12 ga. HEHE.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:13:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Where is the company based?  That really might be the extent of their english vocabulary.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:12:06 PM EDT
[#6]
you could very well be right, they're out of florida!!! hahahahahaha

yes, their customer support and emails suck big time...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:28:23 PM EDT
[#7]
You should have worded your email better.  It should have went like this:

When come back, bring standard capacity mags.

The others, teh suck.

You would have gotten a rather lengthy in depth reply.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#8]
They are probably just swamped with questions of all kinds right now.

I had 2 1/2" .410 mags ordered through them (for slugs) and a nice American lady called to update me on the order after a few days and then sent them when they finally came in (weeks later). No probs really except that they didn't have what I wanted at the time...

In a few weeks we'll all have more no-ban stuff to choose from than we can afford
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top