Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/4/2004 5:12:22 AM EDT
My work schedule limits my computer time for a couple weeks a month,but I've noticed alot of new names everytime I get back on.Its good to see so many new AK folks, Welcome To The Dark Side!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:30:51 AM EDT
[#1]
GOOD PEOPLE=GROWTH!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:35:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
GOOD PEOPLE=GROWTH!

Bob

+1
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:42:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:59:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Luckily I found this forum first . I'm glad to see other members join everyday. People were (and are) always glad to answer my questions and I'm always happy to turn the favor when I can, this is how a good communtiy grows.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:49:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
GOOD PEOPLE=GROWTH!

Bob

You're right Bob, thanks to people like you, JOHNO, JeepCreep, Campy, etc., who have taken the time and had the patience to help us neophytes out in our journey into the realm of the AK. A great big thank you is in order!
Especially to Bob for handling the minor problem I had. I owe you guy! Thanks to everyone who has helped me in my journey to the "darkside". Best regards, Dave.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#7]
This site rocks!

So far.. this is the only site that was worthy enough to buy a memebership to.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My work schedule limits my computer time for a couple weeks a month,but I've noticed alot of new names everytime I get back on.Its good to see so many new AK folks, Welcome To The Dark Side!

Who are you again?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#9]
New here since the ban expired... When the ban expired I thought I better do some research and get me something... Since then I've learned quite a bit and so far I don't think anyone has given me a hard time for asking the same questions that have been asked about every week. These guys have led me in the right direction and now most of my money is gone into a SAR1 and I am well on my way to the "Dark Side."
Another $150 spent today on AK stuff... But I still have not spent as much as I would have on a basic AR. What a great place!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Add me to the list.  Bought a .308 Saiga a little over a week ago and it's already going through the "change."  When I got it, it was the first time I had ever fired/held an AK action-based firearm, and I'm impressed.  I see a 5.45 in my somewhat-distant future.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Ironback!Where you been?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:03:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Ironback!Where you been?

Hi John, been kind of incapacitated with the old back. How you doing? Hope you moved out of the sweat shop. Take care.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Bastards!!! I wanted a cheap little bang around shooter and it was. Of course now I have the customization bug. I should have left when I got just enough info to buy. But no, I had to stick around and see all the coooool AaaKkkkk's. Now I'm lost in the dark! Dark side rocks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Its sorta like the American experience. Those of us who came in the first wave of colonization welcome the new settlers to the promised land.

i guess that would make me 'moses'.

Don't forget, Moses was banned from ever entering the promised land for not following God's instructions. If the shoe fits.....
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#16]
I have been *lurking* in the shadows for a while now, but have now been finding my voice on the boards.

Great site, and look forward to contributing to the online community.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top