BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/4/2004 4:45:07 AM EDT
There are a lot of unhappy JoeKin customers on the Gunsnet AK forum including myself.  I was warned on multiple occasions not to bash JoeKin and was finally locked out of a thread on that subject.  I started another thread asking why I was locked out and got a nasty reply from someone pretty much telling me to keep my mouth shut.  I replied back that I refused to shut up and was cancelling my membership because I didn't associate with dishonest people.  Now I'll make this my new home.

I think I have a lot to add to this forum especially when it comes to AK's.  I recently finished my own AMD-65 build and can answer questions on that also.

I wonder if there were any positive replies to my last post on Gunsnet or if they were deleted also.  Does anyone have access to them to check?  My login name was the same there as here.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:50:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome here....Those guys are tools over there.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:21:03 AM EDT
[#2]
You are not the first, nor will you be the last.  You are welcome here to speak your mind.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:23:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome To The Dark Side,sacmaster!you've found us,no need to go back.We usually have good discussions and our Mods are top notch.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:39:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.  Has anyone had the chance to check my goodbye post at Gunsnet?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:40:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been banned for complaining about Joeking myself.

Welcome aboard.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:45:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Welcome To The Dark Side,sacmaster!you've found us,no need to go back.We usually have good discussions and our Mods are top notch.

But our users are crazy as hell!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:51:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:27:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I got banned for complaining about Gucciano/SAI.  Some things never change!

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:47:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:46:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:35:04 PM EDT
[#11]
The last post I could find of yours, no replies concerning what you said :

It's a shame that they are still charging CC's for items they don't have in stock. I had a Hesse AK on order for three months with the usual "next Friday" excuse every week. It's a good thing I canceled knowing what I do now about Hesse receivers.

This was a few years ago, I wonder why they still do this? I would like to order from them some day but not until they stop charging cards on things they don't have in stock. Does anyone think they're borrowing from Peter (your CC) to pay Paul in order to stock their inventory? That would be a smart way to do business in the aspect that nothing is ordered by them until it's paid for by you, but it sucks to be the customer.

I'm not making accusations, just posing a question seeing how there has been a pattern over a period of years.

EDITED TO ADD; I understand they could be having problems with their suppliers, but all of them all the time seems odd. I wouldn't pay the grocery store for tomatos that hadn't been grown yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Sacmaster : 09-26-2004 at 05:51 AM.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:39:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I like this one from a member here, for some reason I just don't believe he really posted it.

JoeKen Firearms is up and running!!! They got a lot of good products out I can't wait to get my hands on.

-------------------------------------------------------
Edited by Guns Network Staff 08/28/2004 07:30 AM CST

So is this your way of trying to keep the peace?

Start acting like an aduly JJB or we will start treating you like one!

I don't want any excuses, you need to owed up to this and be accountable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by jimmyjoebob : 08-28-2004 at 12:35 AM.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I like this one from a member here, for some reason I just don't believe he really posted it.

JoeKen Firearms is up and running!!! They got a lot of good products out I can't wait to get my hands on.

-------------------------------------------------------
Edited by Guns Network Staff 08/28/2004 07:30 AM CST

So is this your way of trying to keep the peace?

Start acting like an aduly JJB or we will start treating you like one!

I don't want any excuses, you need to owed up to this and be accountable.

Last edited by jimmyjoebob : 08-28-2004 at 12:35 AM.

you need to owed up to this and be accountable.

WTF?  Over.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:06:05 PM EDT
[#15]
your right Mak I didn't, he edited out when I posted the LLC info being invalid about Jerkin, like hell would I post something like that about jerkin after the shit I went through
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:08:02 PM EDT
[#16]
also forgot to mention, someone I think it was you MAK, posted a quote of the thread where David was calling for physical harm to my person, you have that link still?  I want to hang on to that COC #9 violation of the owner just in case they wanna "press the issue" with the NPIC or whomever
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I am the owner of a lowly Romainan WUM-1 I bought in 97 and I don't know much about AKs being sold now.  So what's the word on Joeken, I was checking them out in SGN and they have several variants with new ban fee accessories.  
1Gunner
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
 Now I'll make this my new home.

Welcome...

And I did not tell you to shut your mouth, I just said to make sure you opened it in the right forum.

I wasn't trying to make trouble, I just been there and done that.  I know the rules and following.
Not because I want to but because I am a powerseller there and don't want to get banned.

You will be happy here. There are alot of good people here/
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.  Has anyone had the chance to check my goodbye post at Gunsnet?

For future reference:  NEVER post a goodbye thread.  It can cause a frenzy, not unlike blood in the water amongst hundreds of sharks.  

There will be lots of jokes at your expense, with a high fives all around for successfully booting you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#21]
I was banned for calling Thorton out on covering up for Guccicano - he was threatening me with NPIC - I challenged him to do it via Email - of course nothing ever comes of the Faux Seals threats - legal or ortherwise.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:59:38 AM EDT
[#22]
"Start acting like an aduly JJB or we will start treating you like one!"

Another pearl of wisdom from DimwiT
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:43:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:05:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Welcome.....

I was banned for proving HDR to be a liar, a coward, and proving in public.

I got banned proving HDR a liar too..
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#25]
I didn't lose much sleep when I was banned by bowcunt. Screw that place.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:36:18 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I didn't lose much sleep when I was banned by bowcunt. Screw that place.

+1  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:26:56 PM EDT
[#27]
I was banned for sending a PM to another member about Arsenal Inc.

Fuck Em
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Welcome Sacmaster. I've read some of your posts and found them helpful. I post there sometimes but I have found most here are good folks.

Chromebolt  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:48:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Is there anyone who hasn't been banned from that forum?

I've visited a couple of times and think I have an account there, now I'll have to go see what goes on. I haven't ordered anything from Joeken, having been pre-warned, but I'm happy to sacrifice my account to warn other potential victims, scare away the fish so to speak.  Why can't you just re-register a new account with a different email account. Anon Web based email accounts are easy enough to obtain.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Fuck Em

whats wrong with arsenal? I was looking at one of their AK variants at a gun show, seemed nice enough. what kind of problem could I expect buying one of their products at a show, not ordering?

do tell.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:36:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#32]
And here I thought everyone knew not to do business with Joken.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:53:56 PM EDT
[#33]
sacmaster: Welcome. It's always good to have people that believe in morals and values on ARFCOM. Joeken has stolen, lied, and then (even worse) acted like he did nothing wrong. It's great to see you a resident of AR15.com. Welcome, and enjoy yourself here. We're basically family.

Quoted:
Those guys are tools over there.....

And some of them frequent here (sig line).
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#34]
One of the many.   Banned.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#35]

Welcome. This should have been your home in the first place Though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:35:13 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm surprised that gunsnet and joeken are still in business
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

lmao!

what? did the person receieving your pm narc you out to the circular piece of furniture?!?!?! heheh!

there isn't a dang thing wrong with arsenal inc.

they are a fine outfit that refuses to submit to blackmail and extortion. they told the dorknutz to go take a flying leap...along with a dozen other outfits.

AH. Good to know. they (Arsenal) had an AK74 variant underfolder that was very nice indeed.
I really like the setup on it, first no-ban I've seen with a well done underfolder.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
We're basically family.

we sure fight like familiy sometimes
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#39]
I am on my third account. Now I only go back for the classifieds.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:16:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Welcome Sacmaster. I've read some of your posts and found them helpful. I post there sometimes but I have found most here are good folks.

Chromebolt  

Thanks Chromebolt,
My post count doesn't get very high because I don't know everything and can't answer every question correctly from my own experience.  But when I can help someone out, I reply.  It just irks me when someone answers a post before I can, like that damn buzzer on Jeopardy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
... Why can't you just re-register a new account with a different email account. Anon Web based email accounts are easy enough to obtain.

It's your ISP that gets banned, not your email addy
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:31:00 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

+2 but I'm on my fourth account.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:52:05 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

lmao!

what? did the person receieving your pm narc you out to the circular piece of furniture?!?!?! heheh!

It was when the little Arsenal Inc/K-VAR spat was going on. A guy on there who loves SAM-7s was trying to persuade that discussion of Arsenal Inc should still be allowed, but he was being shot down by Bowhunt(IIRC). Anywhos I PMed him saying don't let the bastards bring you down, and referred him here and The High Road. Next time I logged on, nothing would load when I logged in with my name.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:43:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Several people have told me that DimwiT was hacking the PM's over there.

He came down on people regarding things that had only been mentioned in PM's
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Is there anyone who hasn't been banned from that forum?

I've visited a couple of times and think I have an account there, now I'll have to go see what goes on. I haven't ordered anything from Joeken, having been pre-warned, but I'm happy to sacrifice my account to warn other potential victims, scare away the fish so to speak.  Why can't you just re-register a new account with a different email account. Anon Web based email accounts are easy enough to obtain.

They ban your IP address.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#47]
I am sure that I will be banned after this. Many of you know that I am VERY active here. I have had an account there for several years but I have only posted a handful of times, mostly I lurk and read. My handle there is the same as here and I KNOW dthor....he knows me as the whiny little bitch that started some of the worst days in his life.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Fuck those cockholsters!!

They banned me after three thousand posts because I got into it with Thornton.

Welcome to the board !!!

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#49]
I just went over to sign-up to see what the deal is...but I noticed one of their main advertisers is Wolf Ammunition.....I wouldn't last but one or two post before being banned and I am a peaceful person.

MT
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:36:38 AM EDT
[#50]
What's wrong with Wolf ammo?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top