Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/3/2004 4:29:48 PM EDT
I received this from the "owner " today. This is the first PM I have ever received from him besides setting up my powerseller account.

"NO K-Var, Ohio Rapid Fire OF ANYTHING ALLOWED TO BE ON MY WEBSTE TO BE SOLD PERIOD ... end of discussion!

They are not welcomed on Guns NEtwork nor arte there products no matter who sells them.

Take that crap all IMMEDIATELY before I do! Please peddle that crap elsewhere concerning there POS products."

I guess I should carry and sell JoeCrook products...lol... I absolutly can not beleive this line of crap!
Only reason I started selling parts on that site anyway was because I could not get anyone to reply to my e-mails to set up a dealer account here. Mods, think you can help me out on that?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I asked for a refund of my powerseller fee...like thats going to happen.  You win some and you lose some I guess.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:15:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"NO K-Var, Ohio Rapid Fire OF ANYTHING ALLOWED TO BE ON MY WEBSTE TO BE SOLD PERIOD ... end of discussion!

[JeepPissesInDThor'sCheerios]....uhhhh check me if I am wrong but isn't JoKen selling ORF 74s? DOH! [ZZZZZiiiiip]

DEMAND that he refund your sellers fee, or cutoff Joken, or contact the Texas Attorney General!

I sent a return PM asking him if he was serious and if so he could just go ahead and refund my sellers fee.I dont see that happening for some reason.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Only reason I started selling parts on that site anyway was because I could not get anyone to reply to my e-mails to set up a dealer account here. Mods, think you can help me out on that?

All right, we have 2 Staffers replying to this thread, surely this can get handled.

+1
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:44:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#12]
and there is not that many dealers on the AK EE side so you will have some pretty good customer base
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for all the help guys! Campy, Jeep, thanks a ton. IM sent to GoatBoy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
JNewt...I made a post about this issue in the staff forum, somebody will be in touch with you!

Guys, thanks a ton for the help with this! You guys have been a great help! Thanks a ton!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Sure the email was actually authentic?  I never liked the way they run things over there but that seems over the top even for them, jeez.  And you'd think they could type better than a 6 year old...
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Sure the email was actually authentic?  I never liked the way they run things over there but that seems over the top even for them, jeez.  And you'd think they could type better than a 6 year old...

Absolutly, 100%, no questions asked, PM was from:

"Guns Network Staff
Site Administrator
Trader Rating: (105)

Guns Network
Platinum Contributor"

Then I get an e-mail from him after reminding him JoeCrook sells ORF rifles and asking for a refund of my sellers fees (which I have only had for a week) and, well, it has this attached to the end of it..

"NOTICE - This communication and all attachments are confidential and
privileged and information that is for the sole use of the intended
recipient at this address. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or
reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited by
law. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately at [email protected] and delete / destroy it and all
attachments and copies from your computer immediately.  Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of this material is strictly forbidden. "

O ya, I forgot to mention. In that e-mail he said ORF products were OK, just no K-Var...lol... What a bunch of damn crooks!

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Just tell him to shut his cockholster and give you your money back, or you'll sick the law on him.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm usually am not one to post much if at all but I remember years ago, some members of this board help build Ak-47.net tech up to where it was the place to go to until the current Nazi regime ran them off.   I'm sure people here can remember what I am talking about  as they were the reason the Krinkov section was added on that website.  Back when Krink kits fell to $200 and that section became the hottest section on that board.  I watched quite a few members here bring a level of ingenity and involvement to that baord back in the day that is sorely missing from it now.

When those folks like Campybob( I still remember reading his first builds over there) were run off from there, the quality and excitement  fell off the map.  Strange how today I don't go to AK-47.net for tech on AKs but I go to an AR15 board to find the refugees that were expelled from AK-47.net.
Hey Campy, remember when you guys made that Krink section the best section any AK message board?  I do as it was fun watching you guys get those kits in and build them up.

Now that board is running off quality vendors.  I'm sorry but without K-VAR it is extremely difficult to get things done in this hobby.  How many places sell Krink kits or AK-74 kits?  Better yet where can one get one of those kits WITHOUT going through K-VAR? I've spent alot of money at K-VAR and that vendor performs as well as any company can be expected to.  No complaints from me and I would buy from K-var without hesistation.  

I can't say that about Joeken.
I own a milled russian AK47 parts kit  from Centerfiresystem and not the cheaper to build AKM russian set from Joeken as I would rather spend $500 bucks for a receiver and $150 russian kit from Centerfire than to chance $250 with Joeken.   AND if I am comforatble dropping over $500 bucks to avoid a headache that my friends is a major tell tale sign as I am one cheap bastard.  And that milled Russian kit was the first thing I ever bought from Centerfire so that is another major tell tale sign as I have never bought from them or had any experience with them.  (And yes I will buy from Centerfiresystem without hesitation any day of the week).

Wait I know why K-var is a dirty word that is so banned over there that the members refer to it as the "K company."  I one time bought the Russian plum RPK stockset and the stockset had a very poor looking buttstock so I sent it back and exchanged it for the US made plum stockset.  I got my US made stockset  in quick fashion without any hassle.   That my friends is quality customer service.   Therefore, any vendor that gives quality customer service is a no-no over there.  That has to be it.  

And odd thing is now I can not view any of the forums over there...,.,,,,,hmmmmmmm

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#21]
NO K-Var, Ohio Rapid Fire OF ANYTHING ALLOWED TO BE ON MY WEBSTE TO BE SOLD PERIOD ... end of discussion!

They are not welcomed on Guns NEtwork nor arte there products no matter who sells them.

Take that crap all IMMEDIATELY before I do! Please peddle that crap elsewhere concerning there POS products."

http://home.earthlink.net/~mrboston3/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/pulpfiction.jpg

I think if that assclown got a dime for every butchered sentence he wrote, he'd rival Bill
Gates in wealth.

Though I visit that website occasionally, I find it waaay over-moderated.  That Rule #7
is the biggest  joke:  "OMG!!  Your stuff is posted on another Gunboard!!  Pull those ads
immediately and then repost before our members are heart-broken!!!".   DOH!!!

What's the big deal about K-Var anyhow?  Some members are afraid to even spell it out
over there.  Ridiculous.  Right out of a comic book...

"NOTICE - This communication and all attachments are confidential
and privileged and information that is for the sole use of the intended
recipient at this website.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or
reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited
by 2ND GUNMAN.  If you have received this message in error, please
reformat your hard drive immediately and/or  delete / destroy it and all
attachments and copies from your computer immediately.

Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this material is
strictly forbidden at Kinko's Copy Centers (all 50 States). "

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#22]
The K-var drama started over K-var resisting the Thorton shakedown a few years back - I can't understnad why otherwise decent people visit Goons-Net.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:35:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

The diction of the email in question is straight from the cockholster of the gay sea mammal  herself.  There is no human being alive that can fuck up the American language like Dickthorn can.  It is as good as a finger print...or shall we say as good as semen left in the anus of his paying customers that he is want to ass rape as the opportunity arises.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:03:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The K-var drama started over K-var resisting the Thorton shakedown a few years back - I can't understnad why otherwise decent people visit Goons-Net.

These "shakedowns" are commonplace with many FRINGE boards harboring SHADY VENDORS.

I wonder why anyone would deal with these boards or their sponsors, as a PAYING CUSTOMER,...or,...sell them products as a SUPPLIER?

I suffered a similar "shakedown" from GunBoards, the Makarov Forum in particular, earlier this year. They do not like FAIR COMPETITION.

"Boards" try to protect what they think they own (customer base),,...and they DO IT WITH PERDJUDICE and VIGOR when they are protecting vendors that are known CROOKS and LIARS.

Bob

PS,...Wanna know how I REALLY FEEL?

PSS,..Funds for AR15.com Dealer Membership are being mailed today.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:11:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:53:04 AM EDT
[#26]
With that spelling, Toad has to be the owner of that site!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:54:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:27:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Did you pay your sellers fees by credit card?  I would immediately dispute the charges.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:21:37 AM EDT
[#29]
You know its really funny. They bash ORF about not being respected gunsmiths but look at all of the stuff ORF has cranked out this year. What other smith does as much work as ORF? None that i can think of.

Look at Global Imports they started work on their AK-74 rifle about a year ago and i dont think its out yet. ORF in a matter of months had out milled AK-74's.

The only sponsor there that i spend any money at is aim surplus. Why they advertise at that shit hole site is beyond me.

The gunsnet membership is STUPID to continue to support that site. Why the hell would you give someone who has lied to you, who has stolen from you, who has supported people who steal from you your money? What does he offer? It sure as hell isnt contact with some of the besk AK builders in the country. What smith posts at site right now? NONE the last one was busted for stealing shit and doing shitty ass work then up and leaving his shop and not telling anyone who had parts there.

Dthor from now on referred as Cockboy or CB is a liar and a thief. CB cannot run his site. CB has run off some of the most dedicated INTELLIGENT people in the AK community. CB bashes companies that dont give him money. I bet you $500 CB would change his tune if KVAR, ORF etc... paid to be sponsors then he would be sucking all their dicks like the little bitch he is.

What does he bring in the form of site sponsors? Look at AR15's industry forum and compare that to his 5 whole site sponsors. Joeken? HAHAHAHAHAHAHa yeah the fucking shining star in customer service. They take your money delete your posts when you ask them why they charged your card 4 months ago and they still havent gotten the items in stock.

Oh yeah Joeken says they are going to be selling ORF AK-74's i wonder how CB is going to handle this.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#30]
This answers a lot of questions I had about that board.  I don't mind rules, but they're not just anal, but juvenile as well.  Guess I know where my membership money is going.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

"NOTICE - This communication and all attachments are confidential and
privileged and information that is for the sole use of the intended
recipient at this address. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or
reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited by
law. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately at [email protected] and delete / destroy it and all
attachments and copies from your computer immediately.  Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of this material is strictly forbidden. "

Ahhh! The infamous email disclaimer - I'm not sure if anyone knows if they copied this from Gary Gucciano, or vice versa, but they are uncannily (or not so) similar.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Yea Rocko I think GG got it from Thortons bankruptcy attourney - I challenged Guccanio to sue me also - that never happened either.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top