Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/1/2004 7:45:53 AM EDT
i know a lotta guys are gearing up for full production firearms but who's doing builds, mods, repairs, etc?

orf and in range are still closed to new business, right?

hey, has anyone ever seen a c-mag for an ak???
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
i know a lotta guys are gearing up for full production firearms but who's doing builds, mods, repairs, etc?

orf and in range are still closed to new business, right?

hey, has anyone ever seen a c-mag for an ak???

No and you probably wont with the cheap surplus drum mags available.  

5.45 drums may even start rolling in.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:21:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:17:45 PM EDT
[#3]
What is a "C" mag?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:37:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:21:47 AM EDT
[#6]
outstanding! many thanks!

hatchet, the beta c-mag is a twin drum, 100rd mag made for the m-16, mp5, and a couple other type rifles. they used to sell for $6-800 for civs but since the death of the awb, they're being sold for the leo price, about $200-250 BOOYAH!!! got me one and the guy sez he can't keep 'em on the shelf!

they're a cool toy for us civs, but a lot of operators use them and like them...it's nice not having to reload mags for a day and a half! hahahahaha
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top