Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/30/2004 10:26:43 AM EDT
Seems like he never gives up when it comes to extorting shaking down the membership.

You gotta have your decoder ring for this one.

Shut yer cockholsters and sit around the campfire while I tell you stories of when I was a fake seal

----------------------------

Guns Network Staff
Site Administrator
Trader Rating: (105)

Guns Network
Platinum Contributor  Getting GunsNet Chapters off the ground

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks we have had many regional shoots over the last 2 years in different parts of the U.S. It just make more since to get this project off the ground. The West Virginia Shoot put on my our own Curio n Relic members successfully, then here this weekend one of our own Admin's Prometheus606 is putting on his well known Calvert Shoot here in Texas.

We are ALL part of a growing family and it is very important that regional shoots flourish. One way of doing this is having Guns Network Chapters. We plan on having very large Guns Network Flags made and mailed to the regional chapters to be flown when they are having the various shoots or events. We also plan on producing Guns Network “MEMBERSHIP CARDS MADE” for chapter members. This will help in also recruiting new members to Guns Network.

The evolution of Guns Network is now more then ever being put back in the hands of regional and local hands. There is only so much we can do online to take Guns Network to the NEXT level. What is needed is the members in your state and regions to form and get together of shoots. This way the larger more well known shoots will have more participation from other states and there members..

Guns Network’s Regional Gathering Forum will be a very important piece of the puzzle concerning getting actual Guns Network Chapters off the ground. If you want to get members of your state involved then lets all work together on this. I will be appointing one of my website admin’s to over see this project. I too will be involved in coordinating Guns Network resources in helping each state get there own chapters off the ground.

If you are interested in signing up, get involved, work on regional shooting events, meet and get to know your fellow members, want to become part of something ground breaking. Then SIGN UP……

Guns Network Regonal Gathering Forum

I will be posting sign ups in each state. Please post what city you are in. In states like Texas, California, Florida and so on. We will most likely have regional state chapters and then have the directors in each regional run the state chapter.

Lets take Guns Network to the next level folks but it requires to to participate locally or regionally with your fellow members.

If you have any questions of suggestions please PM me or post on this thread.

Thank you everyone! You guys & gals are the best and it shows!

Guns Network Staff
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Need an interpretation from CAMPYBOB on that garbled attempt at a new scam from the ex-fradulent Navy Seal.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:51:10 PM EDT
[#3]

We plan on having very large Guns Network Flags made

I'm sure the rainbow ones will be a big hit.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top