User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/29/2004 1:07:06 PM EDT
???
Heh.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:46:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess their IP pulled another midmonth charge on them and they couldn't pay and didn't extortget donations from their membership in time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope.  Update.

Noah
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:40:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe as Noah said its a schedualled update.  There was an announcement.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn, I was banned from logging in and thought I had now received the super-duper Navy Seal black-op circular jerking round table ban. Darn it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:13:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:24:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Hmmm....................maybe it is a global conspiracy !

Apologize is spelt apologise in British English !!  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:55:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Back up.

Carry on.

Noah
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:43:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Can't get in at all anymore without a decoder ring.

Too bad, I used to like to read the posts in the Jerken forum, whenever I needed a good laugh.
Oh well, Glenda hasn't been around much lately anyway.

I was curious to get a look at it since the update.
I heard they were using the same skins as the gunco forum now.

What was it they used to say about often imitated?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:09:59 AM EDT
[#12]
If you look at the hitsunlimited.com link at the bottom of the page, they took a big ass hit yesterday. They only had 1,000 unique IP hits. That is less than AK47.net, AND AK-47.net. -How is that possible, I thought they were the same site...

That is only 1/13th the site traffic of ARFcom.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:36:57 AM EDT
[#13]
[Rambo] Their all dead, sir. [Rambo]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Somebody in GD said DU was down too.

You don't suppose there's a connection do ya?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#15]
So this was the reason Goons Net was trying to extort money from everyone about a month ago.  I remember they said they got an unexpected bill from their webhost provider.  They told their membership it was all about "bandwidth" instead of telling them the truth and made them pay for the upgrade.  I thought that was what your membership dues were suppose to cover?!?

Dthor, Bowhunt, Guns Network Staff, Thornton is one lying piece of shit.  There is nothing he won't stop short of to squeeze money from the members on that board.  I guess this is something we should expect from someone who:

LIED ABOUT BEING A NAVY SEAL

LIED ABOUT HIS WIFE HAVING CANCER

SHOT AT PEOPLE WHEN THEY WERE DOWN RANGE

CENSORED NEGATIVE POSTS ABOUT GARY GUCCIANO AND RIPPED OFF THE ENTIRE INTERNET GUN COMMUNITY TO THE TUNE OF $100,000.00

CONTINUES TO COVER ANOTHER SHADY GUN VENDOR WHO CHARGES YOUR CREDIT CARD WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE THE MERCHANDISE IN STOCK

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
So this was the reason Goons Net was trying to extort money from everyone about a month ago.  I remember they said they got an unexpected bill from their webhost provider.  They told their membership it was all about "bandwidth" instead of telling them the truth and made them pay for the upgrade.  I thought that was what your membership dues were suppose to cover?!?

Dthor, Bowhunt, Guns Network Staff, Thornton is one lying piece of shit.  There is nothing he won't stop short of to squeeze money from the members on that board.  I guess this is something we should expect from someone who:

CENSORED NEGATIVE POSTS ABOUT GARY GUCCIANO AND RIPPED OFF THE ENTIRE INTERNET GUN COMMUNITY TO THE TUNE OF $100,000.00

CONTINUES TO COVER ANOTHER SHADY GUN VENDOR WHO CHARGES YOUR CREDIT CARD WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE THE MERCHANDISE IN STOCK

Which shady vendor would that be?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#17]
It rhymes with JoeKen.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:40:53 PM EDT
[#18]
its a pickle, they are sweet baby ________kins

you figure it out :)
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:30:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Seriously NOT trolling here:
I was going to ask why ou guys care so much, but that pretty much covers it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top