Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/28/2004 8:04:30 PM EDT
I finally got my Romanian side folder!  $37 from Guns-N-Stuff.  It was an easy and quick change out and now my AK is beginning to look and feel like it should.  The only thing that went wrong was that one screw was just a little bit too long just like others have posted here.  Now I've just got to get the muzzle brake and threading kit. Wish I had a digital to post pics with.  I love it when a package comes, its like Christmas every time.

Getting closer to the dark side.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
What kinda AK did you put it on?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#2]
where are the pics?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Romanian SAR1... $330... like I said, I wish I had a digital so could post some pics... One of these days... It looks just like any other Romanian with a folding stock, but I'm excited that I finally got the folding stock and had to share.

I would love to get a SAR2... But it seems to be hard to find them here in UT.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:43:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought about getting a folder...wonder what I would have to do to it to make it fit a chinese MAK90.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:19:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top