Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/27/2004 7:29:22 PM EDT
any one a source for a couple ak 47 receivers. i woulod like to build a couple sets. i want to avoid the 80%ers . i dont mind doing an 80% but would rather buy complete receivers to use for parts sets builds.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you at in AZ?

Ohio Ordnance Works

Ohio Rapid Fire

And if you are in Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert area check out the Hometown section as we are trying to get some through Derek at  AZEXPERTARMS.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#2]
phoenix. i called them and was told they dont hve access toany.i can try to get them from joeken but i have delt with them and they were not shall i say the best as far as customer service went.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Ohio Ordnance Works..Joeken thats funny
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
phoenix. i called them and was told they dont hve access toany.i can try to get them from joeken but i have delt with them and they were not shall i say the best as far as customer service went.

Who doesn't have access to any?

OOW manufactures them.
Ohio Rapid Fire?  Got them on their website.
AZEXARMS? They can do a transfer if you set it up and order from OOW.  Of course with all the AK's being built right now maybe the not enough supply?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the info. i am buildinf an ak or two and an ar or two. this is to be my xmas gift to me. i have ar receivers sitting around now for a year or so but havent but it all together.can you say procrasternation.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top