Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 4:19:50 AM EDT
I replaced my Bulgy AK-74 muzzle brakes w/Bulgy flash suppressors so took my 5.45 AKs w/Romy folders & PK-AS sights to the range to check for a change in POI. After making very slight corrections I set up 10 bowling pins from 10m to 40m out (appx the same as engaging torso-sized targets from 50m to 200m) and had a friend time me as I attempted to take them out as quickly as possible. I dropped all 10 pins in 14 seconds with 17 shots while using my left eye w/the PK-AS (as it was designed to be used). For me the PK-AS coupled w/the Romy folder makes for a very fast combination w/near-perfect cheekweld & eye positioning.
Tomac
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:25:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good time Tomac...Damn those evil bowling pins....
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:27:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sounds like a good time Tomac...Damn those evil bowling pins....

It's a tough job but someone's got to cull the herd!...
Tomac
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:39:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:39:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:26:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top