Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 5:34:03 PM EDT
I work with a Guy whose Brother in law claims to be an ex-Navy Seal,this Guy is in his mid forties and works bagging groceries.His Wifes Family is very skeptical about his claims and would like to either confirm or dispel his claims.If anyone has the link,I'll be happy to pass it on.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:49:03 PM EDT
[#4]
He musta been in the SEAL team so damn secret they didn't HAVE a number.  They took orders directly from the illuminati, and can neither confirm nor deny ANYTHING about the Kennedy assasination or who shot JR.  Oh yea, and the beergut is a result of years of intense training at the Picatinny Body Morphology Lab.. If he Really Had To, he could kill you forty ways with your own debit card before you could say "paper or plastic".  Don't mess with him, he's hardcore.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:50:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Get him.  Ask the dude you work with why his sister married this weirdo in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:02:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
VeriSEAL

Damn!

They take the imposter thing serious, don't they?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:54:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Guys,I'll let you know how this thing plays out.

Twistedcomerade,
                            Its an age old question why good People hook up with loosers.You have to pick through alot of weeds to get the flowers,I guess she just picked a weed.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top