Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 4:52:53 AM EDT
healingiraq.blogspot.com/

i cannot recommend this blog site highly enough! it is written by an iraqi dentist living in baghdad. his english is impeccable and his observations and "reportage" are fucking outstanding!!!

why this guy isn't working for fox news is beyond me!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:44:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Great stuff! I plan to share it will all my friends.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:02:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
healingiraq.blogspot.com/
why this guy isn't working for fox news is beyond me!

It is a great blog, but he might be working for us (US) already The cynic in me sees psyops or VOA in the background... Still a great site though and I don't doubt what he reports.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sorry, but what is a blog?

slang for weblog
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sorry, but what is a blog?

yeah, basically it's a personal journal or rant page. guys who have blogs are called bloggers and the most recent incident is rathergate. it was bloggers who called attention to the authenticity of the cbs documents and broke the story wide open.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:33:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top