Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/23/2004 3:00:39 PM EDT
I think I am going to get my own muzzle threading kit... And I would like to rent it out once I use it which will take about 15 mins or so....

How does one go about renting out tools to others on the forum... out of state and at the same time protect against someone just keeping it?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good to me... Maybe it will cut down on the long wait to rent from others... I have to wait a few weeks before the kit will be in stock but I've got my name on one. I wouldn't mind helping others out there save a buck since those kits are a little expensive, and maybe the kit will pay for its self.

Now... What do you mean by "avilas" and "ee forum?"  I am still pretty new to all of this stuff and I am a little lost.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:52:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top