Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/23/2004 4:49:35 AM EDT
I'm just about to buy one, just wonderin what everyones opinion is, if they are worth the premium....

its not a ridiculous premium... I was quoted the same price for an arsenal NV SAS M7 underfolder.... and those arent pre-89 imports
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:06:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:17:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:51:17 PM EDT
[#5]
it will be for a shooter... I take care of my guns but they get shot.

An Arsenal SAS-M7 working underfolder goes for  $1150... I can get the legend for a touch under that.

ALOT to spend for an AK, and I'm trying to decide if its worth it.

from what I understand its the best AK ever imported here, so if thats true it will fit in well with my small gun collection. I dont have alot of guns but with the exception of my service and off duty pistols they are all top quality or custom guns.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top