Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 10:39:50 AM EDT
Now that the ban has expired shouldn't the prices of drums and other high cap. mags drop?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:15:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes they should......
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Chinese mags are banned from import including the Chinese drums...

Surplus mags always were pretty cheap.  I am not clear if it is still legal to import the European Drums but I think it is.  I would assume that those prices may drop a little but they are still quite affordable compared to other drum mags...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:15:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:22:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The AWB banned importation of any mag or device holding more than ten rounds made after 9/2004, they were able to omport surplus stock that was made prior to 9/2004.

Did I miss a NEW ban this month, or do you have your dates all F'ed up????

To the original question....yes they should, but it may take a while as they will need to be imported, get approval, and pass through customs ect.

FB
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Chinese mags are banned from import including the Chinese drums...

Explain this please???

There is an embargo against Chine North Industries, but that doesnt meen any of the other 10 billion China trading companies can't send soem our way...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top