Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/21/2004 9:42:48 AM EDT
Just letting everyone know Tapco has a zytel Galil (1/2 plastic 1/2 glass) right side folder that fits Romanian sar's with no smithins you only have to drill 2 holes (truninon & receiver) for the stock to fit.
Also unfolded the stock is longer so if your tall you can finally rest your cheek on the stock, and the stock sits higher so it changes natural Point Of Aim with th iron sights slightly.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:23:09 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean like Duke-Nukem's?

Welcome aboard Matt.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I kinda like the design of that one and I kinda don't. I think it looks hideous with its opened...and it needs to fold to the left so you can shoot it while its folded...oh well.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have yet to test fire since installing it, I will soon.  The bolt moves without resistence with the exception of maybe the tip of my finger so I assume it will not fail to operate when folded as my hand will not be on the bolt.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Exactly what is it you refer to as a charginig handle, the mag catch?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top