Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 8:12:35 PM EDT
Does anyone know who makes the steel upper AK handgaurds with the round vent holes?

I haven't been able to find a picture of the one I am refering to.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably China, but I don't believe they were something every issued. Definately not on any WARSAW Pact AKM's.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I think they are one of the older American-made aftermarket AK parts.   Someone appearently thought the AK wasn't evil enough looking or something.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:25:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think they are one of the older American-made aftermarket AK parts.   Someone appearently thought the AK wasn't evil enough looking or something.

I was hoping they were US made, because I have a set that I was hoping to use as a compliance part.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:12:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:56:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:36:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:19:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure... that metal handguard looks evil.

But how evil does it look, when you have to wear an oven mit to hold it......
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure... that metal handguard looks evil.

But how evil does it look, when you have to wear an oven mit to hold it......

Oven mit, we don't NEED TO STINKIN OVEN MIT!!! It's always best to let loose a blood curdling scream as the blisters set in and the stench of burnt flesh rises off a hot barrel- chicks dig it!

Jerky?

Sly
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Oven mit, we don't NEED TO STINKIN OVEN MIT!!! It's always best to let loose a blood curdling scream as the blisters set in and the stench of burnt flesh rises off a hot barrel- chicks dig it!

Jerky?

Sly

Chicks dig the stench of burnt flesh.....?!?!

What kind of woman are you hanging out with???

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top