Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/17/2004 4:06:12 PM EDT
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/

I'm looking to get an AK with a folding stock and I'm leaning towards an under-folder.  Two reasons, first-I'm a lefty and worried that a side-folding stock will only get in the way of me reaching the mag-release and extracting or inserting mags. hinking.gif Second, I think the under-folder has cleaner lines and just plain looks better. his

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't quote me on this but I think that if you buy from atlantic firearms I read somewhere that since they are an industry partner for Ar-15.com they offer it for $459.00 for paying Ar-15.com members. Again, I cannot be sure of this but I thought I read that somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Don't quote me on this but I think that if you buy from atlantic firearms I read somewhere that since they are an industry partner for Ar-15.com they offer it for $459.00 for paying Ar-15.com members. Again, I cannot be sure of this but I thought I read that somewhere.

Sweet!
This is the one I'm looking at getting, only I don't have the funds right now...dammit!
Glad I saw this in here, though.

This is good to read that the warranty and companies are of good repute.
Excellent.
Can't wait to scrape the $ together for this project.
I'm looking very forward to having one of these.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:23:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:02:35 AM EDT
[#6]
We should get a group buy together.  He was going to let me have 2 for $449.  So he may come down even more for 10+ guns.  I ended up getting 1 at $459/.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top