Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/17/2004 4:00:59 PM EDT
Now that I can put one on my Mak 90, where do I find one?

echo6
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I got mine at KVar.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine at global trades. It's US made.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:25:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I got mine at global trades. It's US made.

Same here still got that 922 american parts count bs....
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I just ordered a trigger group and a gas piston to get my american parts count up so I can add a pistol grip and telestock.

Your mak90 doesn't have a threaded barrel does it? I bought a pin on ak74 style break for mine. Its also U.S. made. If you e-mail me at [email protected] I can send you some pics of my MAK90 with ak74 break and choate dragunov stock.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Your mak90 doesn't have a threaded barrel does it?

Yes, mine is threaded, but I bought mine om 94 right after the ban and I believe my rifle was in transit when the ban went into effect.
To comply w/ the AWB my Mak had a washer(for lack of a better term) threaded onto the muzzle and welded in place.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top